RSS

Friday, April 8, 2016

Only 8 more days

Hello and thank you for stopping by!
Today it's only 8 more days until the big Stampin up Onstage local event that I will attend with some wonderful crafty ladies.
Todays card is a birthdaycard I made for an awesome crafty friend in Ireland.  It was her birthday last month and so I mailed her some crafty and tasty goodies and this card.

I once again used the vine i used on the national eastercards of my last posts and cut it from soon retireing Blackberry Bliss cardstock which is a very dark purple (looks almost black in the picture).

I also used 2 of the lovely flower stampsets (Flowershop and petite petals) and fitting punches(small flower and pansy) to stamp and punch a little flower bouquet on the left side of the card. A sentiment on the bottom, some rhinestones into the flowers and sequins next to the vine and my card was good to go.

What do you think?
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting

Maria :)


1 comments:

Cindy said...

It' s beautiful Maria, I love it :) hugs