RSS

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Only 10 more days

Hello and thank you for stopping by,
I know I haven't blogged in ages but life happens and I'm more of a crafter than a blogger but I will try to get on here a little more often.

Today I want to show you cards I made for 3 awesome ladies of my SU team. In  less than 10 days we will be at the Onstage local event in Düsseldorf and we will have a bunch of fun. We will swap little crafty creations with other demonstraters, get to see the new catalog, use new products and we can purchase them before others. How cool is that? 
To add to the excitement I decided to send them each a card as a countdown reminder.
I used 2 stampsets for the cards. The number of years and the background set timeless textures.
The color combinations are favourites from my teammembers. 

 The curry, calypso coral and bermuda bay combination  was Franzi's favourite.

Saharasand, rosered and tip top taupe went to Peggy.And the third card in smoky slate, soft sky and calypso coral belonged to the wonderful Eva

If you would do me a favour and leave a little love and comments on their blogs I would really appreciate it.  Thanks in advance.
I will blog again soon and once the Onstage local event is over i will show you the 60 swaps I made for it.

Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting

Maria :)


1 comments:

Ina G said...

You are such a caring and loving crafter always thinking of others. How thoughtful to make cards for your SU friends in their favourite colours. They are just super. You sure have been a busy bee with omg 60 swaps! Can't wait to see more Maria. Love and Hugs from across the pond. 😊