RSS

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I like small fairies in spring :)

Hello and thank you for stopping by!!! Today I want to share a card with you that I made for my friend Leigh-Anne that lives in the USA. She saw pictures of my cards and asked me if I could send her one as well..and here we are. I used a stamped image my friend Karen from New Zealand sent me and colored it with waterbased crayon and my watertank brush. I also used some of the rhinestones she sent me in the corners of the image. I used a VivaDecor set for the Springtime sentimentand inked it up in two shades of pink to give it a little shadow effect. In the middle of the image and the sentiment I put a knot and riboon of a light pink velvet ribbon. On the base of the card I put a very pink cardstock to give the whole card a very pink touch. Pink is one of the favorite colors of my friend Leigh-Anne and so I used it for this card too.

I hope you like the card and HAPPY CRAFTING :)

Maria :)

3 comments:

Cindy said...

ohhh Maria, that is so pretty, I bet she loves it

Kim Burmeister said...

Oh, Maria! This is sooooo pretty!

Gianna T said...

Lovelyy post