RSS

Sunday, April 10, 2011

I like owls :)

Hello and thank you for stopping by. During the last weeks I found some very cute owl ScrapbookPaper at our local crafting store and had to think of my newZealand friend Karen at the same moment as she is a huge fan of owls. So i bought a few pages of that paper so i could send some of these owls to her and also to my great crafting friend Jill. So I started creating a few cards with this very cute owls and also a cuttlebug embossing folder I got from my Secret Pal, that i want to share with you on this post. All of the owls landed safely in NewZealand and in the USA and were glad to be ste free after such a long time in the close envelopes ;)
so here are the creations I made owlish ;)
first card is the one with the embossing-folder I got from my SP for my friend Karen

the second one was also for my friend Karen and has some of the very cute glitter owls on it :)the last one is for my very generous and talented friend Jill :)

Hope you like the card and HAPPY CRAFTING
Maria :)

2 comments:

Kim Burmeister said...

I like owls too and you did an awesome job with these cards. Love them!

Petra said...

They are all so lovely, but I especially Love the last card Maria! Beautiful work as always!