RSS

Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy 2015 and the Countdown is down to 5 days

Hello everyone and thank you for stopping by!!!
I want to wish you all a wonderful, healthy and very creative 2015!!!!
This new year comes with a lot of new challenges and one of them might start in 5 days for me!!!
I won´t tell what it is at the moment, but I can tell you it´s very exciting for me :)
So the countdown is set to 5 days!!! Wooohoooooo!!!

So before the new challenge starts I want to share a few cards I made lately with you.

The first one is a birthdaycard is made with the Age Awareness stampset from Stampin Up. I heatembossed it in white on vellum  and layered it on printed vellum and coastal cabana cardstock. I framed the layers with  stickerboarder stripes to give it a finished touch.

Please let me know what you think!!! I love all of your comments :)
Happy Crafting everyone!!!

1 comments:

Jill said...

Beautiful card--the colors are so pretty!!!