RSS

Monday, October 3, 2011

I like this cute turkey

Hello and thank you for stopping by. Here in Germany we don´t celebrate Thanksgiving the way it´s done in the USA and in Canada. But as I have lots of friends in these countries I made a few cards so send to my friends. Last year arround this time on of my crafting-rolemodels Kim Burmeister made cute tablesettings with punched little turkeys. This video on her Ustreamchannel inspired me to do my own version of these turkeys. And guess what I used for it? Yes right my Owl-punch (hehehehehe).

I used it for the body and for the colorful little feathers I used for the first card

a simple scallopcircle, like Kim did and for the others my new Nellie Snellen Multi-Frame-Die that I bought on the craftfair last weekend. This Die has small cuts under the scallops that you can fold and give it a fancy look with it. I think they turned out pretty with that. Here are a few cards I made with this turkey :)



Tell me what you think about him and the cards (Which one is your favorite?) and I hope I was able to inspire you with these turkeys as well, (as Kim inspird me). Maybe you can do your own version of them too :)
I hope everyone will have a great week.
HAPPY CRAFTING :)

Maria :)

5 comments:

Cindy |P said...

these are awesome Maria, great job making Turkeys out of Owls, ingenious!!! I lvoe the first card with the swiss dots embossing and the little pumpkin, its awesome :)
since I live in Canada and am considered one of your friends I look forward ton receiving one of these lil Turkeys from you, thank you so much for thinking of us and sharing in our tradition

Vicky said...

They are so cute! I love the red one, it has a look of autumn to it.

Karen Oliver said...

Oh wow Maria these are so cute - I am amazed at the use you put that owl punch to.

Cindy :) said...

Hey girlfriend....hop on over to my blog and get some love from me...lil Miss versatile blogger.,..:0)

Unknown said...

Hi Maria..sorry I got my post messed up! Hope it is right this time. I love all your work and I am so glad to have you asmy friend! Big Hugs!!!!