RSS

Saturday, April 2, 2011

I like it to fold flowers :)

Hello and thank you for stopping by. I haven´t blogged for a while cause a lot of studying came in the way. But finally i have more time to craft and also to blog once in a while.
I want to start this blog-period with a birthday card I crafted for a friend that will celebrate her birthday this month. Her favorite color is purple and so I used different kind of shades of purple and pink for the flower-layers. They are made out of folded circles of cardstock and vellum paper ( part is printed, some just unicolor). I put a selfadhesive purple rhinestone in the middle that i got as a gift from my great New-Zealand-Friend Karen O. :) I also used the rhinestones on the small border under the flower. I like all the small flowers on the background of the card that is paper from a StampinUp Set, which was also a wonderful gift from a great crafting Lady Kim Burmeister. I stamped the Happy birthday from a stamp set from My Paper World on a scalloped circle that was another gift from my american friend Jill.
You see, what would my crafting be without my wonderful international friends. Thank you to all of you!!! You are awesome and support my carfting so very much :)

Hope you like the card and HAPPY CRAFTING
Maria :)

2 comments:

Petra said...

What a beautiful card Maria! And I love your flower! Glad to see you're posting here again :)

Kim Burmeister said...

Wow, wow, wow! This is beautiful!