RSS

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Papierturnier Bloghop Muttertag/Mother´s Day

Hello and Thank you for stopping by!!!
Today I´m taking part again in the Papier Turnier Bloghop which means Paper Tournament :)  Judith from Austria organised this Bloghop that takes place every 2nd Thursday of the month.


 You´re probably arriving from Eva from Heldenstempel or maybe you´re starting on my blog. Make sure to visit all of the blogs to get the full inspiration and ideas from all the very creative ladies taking part.

This month´s theme for the bloghop is Mother´s Day (Muttertag in german).
My mom´s favourite color is green and she loves flowers very much. That´s why I decided to include both in my mother´s day card for her.



The green color I picked is one of the new 2017-19 Incolors from Stampin´UP! called Lemon Lime Twist and I just love it. The stamps and dies are also brandnew and are from the Eastern Palace Suite that just Prelaunched by May 1st. I just love the dies that come with it. ( can you tell??? lol)

But first things first. I started with a square cardbase and matted a square piece of lemon lime twist cardstock o top that is about 2 cm shorter than the base to give the card kind of a frame. 



On top of the green pannel I placed a piece of whisper white cardstock that I diecut with the Eastern medallion thinlits dies a flower element that doesn´t cut completely through so you can bend up the petals of the flower element from the card.I sponged these petals in lemon lime twist to give them additional dimension.  Under it you can see the green cardstock peeking through....so lovely.


Arround the petals I stamped one of the embellishing stamps from the Eastern Beauty stampset and then put a layer of fine tip glue over it. It dries completely clear and so you get a little glossy finish on your card.

In the edges I stamped two other stamps from the Easter Beauty stampset and  sponged them too. To add a little more glimmer to the card I placed the new upcomming glimmer enamel dots in all 4 corners and in the middle of the flower. they have a light green color and a great shimmery glimmer .

To finish the card off I added a sentiment from the german Thoughtful banners ( Bannerweise Grüße) stampset  on the top and bottom of the flower element .

What do you think? Do you have your mother´s day card ready yet?

Now have fun with the Blog Hop and have a look what the other lovely ladies created  :)

The next in the line after me is

Janina

Thank you for stopping by and Happy Crafting!!!

8 comments:

Melanie be creative said...

Guten Morgen Maria! Tolle Karte! Ich hab mich in die Farbe sofort verguckt und die Framelits sind jetzt schon meine Lieblinge. Gefällt mir wirklich sehr! Lg Melanie

Sonja said...

I love the little details all over your card, cut :-)

Judith Ritter-Österle said...

Though I don't like these framelits I must say, I love your card!!!

Eva said...

Mhh, vielleicht sollte ich mir das Set doch gönnen. Eine schöne Karte hast du damit gebastelt und Limette ist toll!

Unknown said...

Deine Karte ist toll geworden. Nach dem Sneek Peak war ich schon sehr gespannt darauf. Man glaubt fast nicht das das mit Orientpalast gemacht wurde.

LG Peggy

Mary Gregor said...

Very Beautiful card, your Mom will love it.
I love this set, and have been playing with it alot.

Janina ♥ Kreative4Wände ♥ said...

Liebe Maria,
vielen Dank für die tolle Karte und die Inspiration. Das Set ist wirkliche seht vielseitig.
♥liche Grüße Janina

Granes said...

Wow!!! This is really amazing!! I am preparing it now, will share the feedback soon. Thanks a lot.