RSS

Thursday, April 13, 2017

Papierturnier Bloghop Easter

Hello and Thank you for stopping by!!!
Today I´m taking part again in the Papier Turnier Bloghop which means Paper Tournament :)  Judith from Austria organised this Bloghop that takes place every 2nd Thursday of the month. As Judith was very busy at the awesome Onstage event ( she did an amazing job by the way) Sonja took over and organised it for this month .




 You´re probably arriving from Janina or maybe you´re starting on my blog. Make sure to visit all of the blogs to get the full inspiration and ideas from all the very creative ladies taking part.

This month´s theme for the bloghop is Easter. As I showed you  a bunch of cards during the last bloghops I decided to go for a 3D object of an easter goodie that I made for my colleages and my SU team sister Eva from Heldenstempel( She did an amazing job at Onstage presenting as well).

My Easter Goodie this year is a testtube holder filled with yummy chocolate easter eggs. This one in the picture is made from daffodil delight cardstock that I cut, punched and scored to fit my testtubes that I got from amazon ( so happy I finally got to use them after months of owning them).

 The bottom part I covered with diecut grass in Old olive that I sponged on the edges to look a little more 3D. On top came a little bunny from the Basket bunch stampset that I diecut with the fitting Basket Builder framelits. A little color on the cheeks, the bow and the ears using my trusty Stampin´write markers and my bunny was good to go ( to hide some eggs in that testtube lol).

The long piece on the back of the holder was punched with the scalloped Tag topper punch and then I stamped the easter egg line from the basked  bunch stampset in Daffodil delight to give the tube a fitting background.
On top of the tag topper I used some retired mossy meadow stitched satin ribbon and tied a knot and to repeat it I used t on the top of the testubes as well to give it a little continious line.  



 Under the ribbon I placed an oval that I cut with the stitched shapes framelits ( just love the stitched look) and stamped a german saying from the basket bunch  stampset and adhered it with some dimensionals to make it pop from the top.
 I´m very pleased how this project turned out. I made it in a few different colors and all my colleagues liked it a lot. If you want a tutorial for this project please comment down below and let me know and I will work on one.

Now have fun with the Blog Hop and have a look what the other lovely ladies created  :)

The next in the line after me is



Sonja

Thank you for stopping by and Happy Crafting!!!
Speaking of tutorials and crafting make sure to come back on the weekend as I want to show you my swaps for Onstage and how to make them.

Maria :)

4 comments:

ulla said...

nice very nice lg happy eastern ulla s

Sonja said...

Die Idee mit den Gläsern muss ich mir merken. Ich hab noch das eine oder andere hier rum liegen. Ich finde die Idee kann man sehr vielseitig einsetzen. Ach deshalb liebe ich unseren BlogHop man sieht immer soooo viele neue schöne Ideen.
glg
Sonja

Melanie be creative said...

Hallo Maria! Gefällt mir total gut! Schöne Ostern! Lg Melanie

Ina G said...

Oh Maria my crafty niece - you have outdone yourself here with this amazing little yummy creation. TOTALLY LOVE IT! Simply cute and adorable. What a fabulous Easter gift. I bet your pupils would love them - a bit toooooo many to make I am sure but knowing you - you would do it. So so clever and talented. Much Love to you. XXOO