Hello and thank you for stopping by!! Here fall/autumn is just arround the corner and so a lil fellow came into my mind the other day. My hands started working and created this little guy:
After long time thinking and discussion with a few friends I named him Mr. M.B. Hedgeh-owl.
The name should give it away that did him with me lovely SU Owl-punch. I think he is just so cute :)
So here are written instructions on how I made him.
1. I cut out his body out of beige/cream cardstock and snipped of his ears and made a small nodge on the tophead.
2. I cut out a second body but only the down-half of it to have his feet and a little space above it. Then i cut little arms on this feet on both sides.
3. I punched out a beige/cream heart and a pair of eyes for the little guy and a black nose with a simple whole punch.
4. I inked arround the edges of the body , arms and the heart with brown ink and a sponge dauber.
5. Then I started to glue the whole body together starting with the heart, which will be the nose of Mr. Hedgehowl and then added the black spot for his nose and his eyes.
6. Then I glued the arms on the back of his body.
7. Next step was to cut out his spikes with zig-zag-silhouette-scissors, while using his body as template.
8. As last step glue the body on the spikes and voila...he is finished!!!!!!!
If this instructions are to complicated to understand for you...I appologize...but in that case I have a little goodie for you today.....my first ever official online crafting Video-tutorial. Please bear with me as it´s my really first video-tutorial for a blog. I hope you will like it a little bit....sooo here it is:
If you have any questions or comments just leave them down below and I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you so much for stopping by and following my blog. I really do appreciate it.
I also made a fall card with this little fellow that will be sent to one of my biggest craftidols soon
What do you think?
I hope everyone is going having a great weekend . See you all soon :)
HAPPY CRAFTING :)
2 days ago