RSS

Sunday, August 7, 2011

I like my cardset part 7

Hello and thank you for stopping by!!! I hope everyone is having a good saturday so far. The card I want to show you today was also for the cardset I made. This time its another get well soon card. I embossed the right border of the card with a embossing-border from Cuttlebug-set "with love". I used the same folder for the borders over and under the sentiment and colored them with blue ink and blue chalk. In the mid of the flowers I put rhinestones to give it a bling. Fot the background on the left side i used some embossed patternpaper i once got from a friend for easter :) I think it matches the flower theme of the card. As last piece I added some deep blue ribbon on the bottom part of the card and tied it into a knot and some small punched butterflies to the flowerstems on the right side.
Tell me what you think?
I hope everyone is having a wonderful week
I hope you like the card and HAPPY CRAFTING :)

Maria :)

5 comments:

Anne said...

Love the blue monochrome :o)

Anne-Marie said...

Maria, this is soooo pretty.....love the colours....so soft and sweet!
Please go to my Fabulous Followers post and take the award...you deserve it!

Anne-Marie said...

Hi Maria....just point onto the image...right click on your mouse and hit copy....go to your documents....right click mouse again and paste....then go to your blog design page....click "add gadget" and choose "picture"...copy and paste picture of award from your documents...there ya go!

Petra said...

Maria, I just love your embossing technique! beautiful card :)

Vicky said...

Hi Maria,
Great set of cards. {hugs}